Dec. 3 2018
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and that means buying, receiving, and wrapping meaningful gifts that help spread the magic and delight that the holidays bring (that, and the endless amount of gingerbread cookies and peppermint hot chocolate available on every corner). This year, we’ve infused that happy, effervescent feeling into a gift guide reminiscent of an old-time favorite–Candy Land–full of chic favorites that look good enough to eat. Plus, we’ll be back with four more themes this week, to help make your holiday shopping easy and effortless.
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask $36. This is a gift for your hair. If you’ve been curling, straightening, or straining your locks, get yourself some of this shine-boosting, ultra-repairing hair nectar.
- Christian Louboutin Stripe Glitter Bootie $1,295. These boots are made for walking… straight into a holiday party. Gift these to yourself for the perfect glittery statement–they glow as much as you do. Eggnog not included.
- Glossier Haloscope in Quartz $22. For the friends that light up the room. Wrap this up with a nice bow and gift it to each of your pals…their glowing cheekbones will thank you.
- Beautybio GloPRO Microneedling Facial Tool $199. The perfect way to say “thank you” to mom for all of the times she was right. This award-winning micro-needling tool helps skin regenerate for a firmer, smoother complexion.
- Herbivore Botanicals “Calm” Bath Salts $18. If you have a sister, friend, or work wife who loves her calming pre-bed baths, these soothing floral and vanilla-infused salts are the perfect tub accessory. To add a whimsical element, tie a rose gold measuring spoon to the side with a ribbon.
- Olfactory NYC Custom Rose Fragrance $75. Get the person on your gift list a present that’s as unique as they are. Olfactory perfumes are customizable, so you can choose the scent, accord, color, and name–ensuring a tailor-made creation that takes thoughtful gift to the next level.
- Briogeo Rose Quartz Crystal Energy Comb $160 This handcrafted natural rose quartz comb looks like something out of a mermaid movie. Treat yourself to an indulgence that will keep on giving every night that you use it, or gift this keepsake to the person on your list with the extra-fabulous hair. The beauty of jewelry, with the function of a brush? Gifting perfection.
- Teak & Twine “The Birthday” box $118 It doesn’t have to be a loved one’s birthday to receive this whimsical curated box–though we all know that one friend or family member whose big day happens to fall right around the holidays. Thanks to a confetti-decorated candle, this gift smells just like freshly baked birthday cake, and includes luxurious treats such as a gold pineapple shot glass, champagne-infused gummy bears, and more.
- Herbivore Pink Cloud Rosewater Moisture Creme $48 This pink moisturizer is for the beauty-obsessed on your list, who would swoon over the name Pink Cloud. Its rosewater-infused formula makes this gem lightweight, ultra-hydrating, and smoothing, leaving the user with glowing skin, and a slightly dewy finish. We’d gift this to our best pal with a note saying, “You know how you always say you want to look dewy…?”
- Beautybio Contouring + De-Puffing Rose Quartz Roller $60 We’ve all heard of this beauty staple by now. Made from 100% solid Brazilian rose quartz, this tool helps us get the most out of our serums, as well as visibly de-puff. Perfect as a treat for yourself, or for a loved one who has more serums than she can count. Trust us, the brightening effects are noticeable, and it’s a new type of relaxing to give your face a mini-massage every night.
- BeautyBlender Sweet Indulgence Beauty Sampler $65 For the friend or relative who has given you multiple makeup tips over the years, and has sent you their fair share of YouTube tutorial links–you can never have enough beauty blenders, and these happen to come in limited-edition, festive colors, with beauty cleansers that look like peppermint.
- Betsey Johnson Gingerbread Latte Crossbody $78 The perfect purse for that person who rotates through all of Starbucks’ festive drinks. This gorgeous item is meant to be worn, and displayed as its own holiday decoration–representing all of that spiced-up wintertime cheer we get so excited about each year. Bonus: it’s now 30% off.
- Illesteva Marianne Sunglasses $190 For the trend-setter who has embraced the ’90s fashion resurgence. These bubblegum pink shades add the perfect pop of color to an outfit–or, you can forgo subtlety altogether, and have this be the accessory to an all-pink, Thank U Next-esque look.
- Ban.do Cool It Glass Water Bottle $28 For the work wife or friend who always makes a point in getting their eight glasses of water in each day. This chic item will look stunning on their desk, or in their gym bag.
- Kestan Sweet Latte Candle $28 For the coffee-obsessed on your list, this sweet latte candle has hints of bourbon and roasted pecans—as well as a gorgeous label—helping you give a loved one the gift of coffee-shop magic every time they light it.
- Herbivore Botanicals Prism Exfoliating Glow Potion $62 This powerful exfoliating potion is perfect for that relative who always complains about what the winter does to her skin. Or, better yet, avoid the inevitable December dry complexion by getting a bottle for yourself. Treat yo’self, right? You deserve it.
Tune in tomorrow (and the next day…and the next day… to see our other themes!)
- Creative Direction: Anna Sudit
- Photography: Rockie Nolan
- Prop Styling: Katrina Rozeville
- Writing: Daniella Pierson & Alex Aster
- Editorial Assistance: Allie Brazo
- Digital Editor: Molly West