5 Days of Newsette Holiday Gift Guides: Garden Goddess
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and that means buying, receiving, and wrapping meaningful gifts that help spread the magic and delight that the holidays bring (that, and the endless amount of gingerbread cookies and peppermint hot chocolate available on every corner). For today’s gift guide, we’ve curated a selection of wellness-oriented items we’ve been crushing on all year–pieces that will make any person on your gift list feel like the goddess that they are.
- Dear Frances Spirit Boot, Bone Croc $595. This boot is made by hand in Italy, and is a cult favorite–you or someone on your list who deserves an extra luxurious gift will wear these throughout the new year, with cropped jeans in the spring, skirts in the summer, and high-waisted suede pants in the winter.
- Senreve Maestra Bag in Blush $695-$995. It’s the bag we Newsettes haven’t stopped raving about. Seen on celebrities like Priyanka Chopra, Sophia Bush, Gabrielle Union, and Olivia Culpo, this stylish handbag is not only beautiful, it’s functional. Worked hard this year? Gift to yourself, and walk into 2019 with a shiny new work bag, big enough to carry your iPad (and everything else you fill your go-to purse with).
- Aera Home Smart Diffuser $200 In our nightly routines, celebrities, bloggers, and CEOs have mentioned using diffusers to help themselves wind down after a long day. It’s the greatest time of the year, so why not treat yourself, or a loved one, to some much-needed relaxing fragrance? Not only is this diffuser chic, it can be controlled from your phone, or Alexa, making for hassle-free tranquility.
- Mazz Hanna Rose Quartz Body Massagers $85 Do you know someone who holds all of their stress in their back? Who works long hours hunched over in front of a computer? Instead of giving them a gift card to the spa, choose a gift that keeps on giving. These beautiful rose quartz body massagers can be used to get even the worst knots out of one’s back–or as a great way to distribute moisturizer on both the face and body.
- Herbivore Detox Bath Salts $18 For the person in your life who works hard, give them many luxurious baths for the holidays. Made with lavender and eucalyptus essential oils and blue clay, these salts detoxify both the body and mind. We’d gift to a friend who’s killing it, with a note saying, “Congratulations on a great year–you deserve a break.”
- Farmacy Clean Bee Ultra Gentle Facial Cleanser $28 For the friend or family member who is obsessed with clean beauty, it’s hard to get cleaner than this–a gorgeous gold cleanser made from honey to combat dryness and redness. Not only is it perfect for sensitive skin, it’s also completely clean (free of soap, PEG, alcohol, and artificial coloring). And, like all Farmacy products, it contains naturally-derived ingredients grown on organic farms. We’ll take two please.
- Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask $56 Decided to get the cleanser for yourself? Then gift the clean-beauty-loving friend this honey mask instead. It’s intensely hydrating, infused with antioxidants, and a perfect way to deflect the incoming freezing weather that seeks to wreak havoc on our complexions.
- The Beauty Chef Glow Advanced Inner Beauty Powder $70 Give a loved one the gift of beauty from the inside out. This bestselling product is an organic, pre- and probiotic-infused ingestible, known to combat troubled skin. They don’t call the maker of this line The Beauty Chef for nothing.
- Aerin Beauty Gardenia Rattan Eau de Parfum $125 Perfect for the motherly figure in your life, AERIN’s fresh fragrance represents the heavenly mixture of the sun, ocean, and flowers, all sealed up in a stunning bottle. The woman lucky enough to receive this perfume will think of you each time she wears it.
- Aromatherapy Associates Polishing Body Brush $32 We’ve all heard the benefits of using a body brush from experts like Gwyneth Paltrow and Miranda Kerr. Gift the beauty enthusiast in your family or friend group this gem (then, while you’re at it, give one to yourself).
- Diptyque Sapin de Lumiere Mini Scented Candle $72 For the friend hosting you at their place during the holidays, your significant other’s mother, or someone you know in a professional capacity, a candle is always a great option. This one is elegant and unique–it smells of pine and cedars, giving the feeling of being in the middle of a tranquil forrest.
- JUNE Gold Measuring Spoons, Set of 4 $38 For the chef or baker in your life, these gold measuring spoons will be used for years–if not generations. We’d gift with a ribbon, and a note naming our favorite recipe they make, as a little sign of appreciation.
- Aromatherapy Associates Ultimate Wellbeing Collection $98 For the friend or family member who looks at their horoscope every month, without fail, this limited-edition set includes 10 bath and shower oils, and is appropriately named the “Ultimate Wellbeing Collection.” It doesn’t hurt that the box is cosmic-dreamy.
[exsite_extras type=”image-content” products=”” post=”” alignment=”” image=”9892″ imageurl=”https://thenewsette.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Newsette-Gift-Guide5171_RockieNolan_R.jpg” ]14. Brookyln Candle Studio Fern & Moss Minimalist Candle $24 This is the candle you give to a close friend. Inspired by the dewy Fern Valley in California, it blends sage, lavender, spruce, and pine, to capture the feeling of the great outdoors. It comes with a gold lid, making it travel-friendly (always a nice touch during the holidays), and is free from additives, dyes, or preservatives. And, since it burns up to 50 hours, this candle is truly the gift that keeps on giving. And giving. And giving.
Tune in tomorrow (and the next day…and the next day… to see our other themes!)
- Creative Direction: Anna Sudit
- Photography: Rockie Nolan
- Prop Styling: Katrina Rozeville
- Writing: Daniella Pierson & Alex Aster
- Digital Editor: Molly West
- Editorial Assistance: Allie Brazo