Dec. 7 2018
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and that means buying, receiving, and wrapping meaningful gifts that help spread the magic and delight that the holidays bring (that, and the endless amount of gingerbread cookies and peppermint hot chocolate available on every corner). For today’s gift guide, we’ve curated the perfect items to give the men on your holiday list–from gadgets, to trendy accessories, to fantastic finds you might end up using yourself.
- Fido Canine Trucker ($49) For the adorable pup in your life, give the gift of edgy style–and winter warmth. Even if you don’t have a dog of your own, this crazy cute jean jacket makes a fantastic present for the dog-owner on your holiday list. Trust us, their furry friend comes first, so any present for their pup will be much appreciated. And if Newsette HQ’s resident poodle-turned-model Leo doesn’t inspire you to buy this jacket, we don’t know what will. Shop the gift that is sure to make your furry friend’s day here.
- Greats Royale Men’s Sneaker ($179) Perfect for your significant other, or a particularly trendy father, these sneakers mix fashion and comfort for an upscale feel. Made from premium Italian leather, this is the type of present that will be appreciated year-round.
- Wacaco Nanopresso ($64.90) Are you the type of person who always searches for the coolest gadget to give the tech-obsessed on your list? The Nanopresso is the stunning handheld device that will allow your loved one to make delicious espresso on-the-go. Ideal for a constant traveler who loves fresh coffee anytime, anywhere.
- Google Smart Light Starter Kit with GE C-Life smart light bulb Another tech-y find, this grey little gadget will help your guy take his house into the future. After a simple set up, he’ll be able to say “Hey Google…” to dim, brighten, and turn off the lights. If you live with your S.O. this might end up being a gift for you as well–no more getting cozy only to realize you left the lights on. Have you added to cart yet?
- Bevel Shave Kit ($129.95) A luxurious gift for the man with facial hair in your family, this kit includes everything he needs to look sharp–a safety razor, badger brush, 60 blades, priming oil, shaving cream, and restoring balm. He’ll be delighted, and might just sport a new 2019 look, thanks to you.
- S’well Blue Suede Bottle ($35) You likely have a fancy water bottle, why not get one for your fitness-obsessed dad, or S.O. who you always have to remind to drink enough H2O? As a bonus, this color is so trendy, you might end up borrowing it.
- NN07 Eddard Checked Wool-Blend Flannel Overshirt ($225) A guy living in cold weather is sure to love this thick wool-blend flannel that promises to stand up to scuffs and years of wear. The ideal mix of function and style, for the man who enjoys being in the great outdoors.
- Goldfield & Banks Desert Rosewood Cologne ($185) If one of the men on your list is never without a fragrance, he’ll appreciate this cologne, inspired by the thick, arid forests of the Victorian Central Highlands. Infused with wood, mandarin, and cardamom, the scent is made for both men and women, meaning if you gift this to your guy, it might find its way to your side of the vanity. Sorry not sorry.
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay Neutral H9i Headphones ($534) In a world with music streaming, Netflix, and television at your fingertips, good headphones are a must-have–especially on long commutes and flights. If your S.O. has killed it this year, consider splurging on this high-end, wireless, noise-canceling pair. He’ll think of you each time he uses them to escape a noisy subway or boring plane ride.
- Bang & Olufsen A1 Portable Bluetooth Speaker ($249) If your guy has ever uttered the phrase, “I wish we brought a speaker” during a tailgate, camping trip, or beach getaway, surprise him with this–and you’ll never be without fantastic-sounding music.
- Christian Louboutin Feautre shoe ($1,095) (similar style linked) For the ultimate indulgence, these red-bottoms are for men–and are the ultimate everyday work shoe. If you have a pair of Louboutins, you might consider matching with your S.O. this holiday season.
- Creative Direction: Anna Sudit
- Photography: Rockie Nolan
- Prop Styling: Katrina Rozeville
- Writing: Daniella Pierson & Alex Aster
- Digital Editor: Molly West
- Editorial Assistance: Allie Brazo